Call 02476 214799Telephone
The Online Power Supply Experts
Shopping Cart
Mobile Menu

Replacement Chassis Mount Power Supplies

Add to: Digg Add to: Add to: Facebook Add to: Furl Add to: Google Add to: Live Spaces Add to: MySpace Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Twitter
Monday April 24, 2017 at 12:48pm
Chassis mount power supplies are sometimes also called enclosed power supplies. We may be able to get the exact same unit to replace your failed unit, if not then we will suggest something which is as close as possible.

We would need to know:

  1. The voltage of the unit which has failed. This needs to be exactly the same and may even be multiple outputs.
  2. The current (Amps or A) does not need to be exactly the same but must be higher than the unit it is replacing in order to supply the current demand of the load
  3. The size of the new unit and any specific fixing points may need to be taken into account (these details are usually on the .pdf datasheet)
» Categories: General


There aren't any comments for this post yet. Why not be the first to comment?

Leave a Comment

Your Name  
Email Address  
(kept hidden)
So that we can check that you are a real person (and not a crafty computer), please answer the simple sum below:  
What is 18 - 9 ? Your Answer

CP Power & Automation Ltd, Unit 3, Fairfield Court, Seven Stars Industrial Estate, Coventry, CV3 4LJ, UK, Tel: 024 7621 4799
©2022 Simply Power Supplies.  |  Website By ZARR Ltd