Call 02476 214799Telephone
The Online Power Supply Experts
Shopping Cart
Mobile Menu


Meanwell Power Supply or Mean Well Power Supply?

Add to: Digg Add to: Add to: Facebook Add to: Furl Add to: Google Add to: Live Spaces Add to: MySpace Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Twitter
Wednesday November 17, 2010 at 12:17pm
Well which is it? Most people will agree that the correct for is Meanwell without the space, but there are still pleanty of people who are searching for Mean Well (with the space).

No matter which of the spellings you prefer, we at Simply Power Supply have a wide range of their units in stock including the popular DR DIN Rail Range (eg DR-120-24) and SP Chassis mount (eg SP-200-24)

With thousands of units available from stock in the UK and access to stocks in Europe and the Far East you can trust us that we can provide you with the PSU which you are looking for

If there is a Meanwell power supply which you think is missing from our range here on-line then please contact us and we will help you out
» Categories: General


There aren't any comments for this post yet. Why not be the first to comment?

Leave a Comment

Your Name  
Email Address  
(kept hidden)
So that we can check that you are a real person (and not a crafty computer), please answer the simple sum below:  
What is 19 - 10 ? Your Answer

CP Power & Automation Ltd, Unit 3, Fairfield Court, Seven Stars Industrial Estate, Coventry, CV3 4LJ, UK, Tel: 024 7621 4799
©2021 Simply Power Supplies.  |  Website By ZARR Ltd